Les protecteurs errants Index du Forum

T I Live In The Sky

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les protecteurs errants Index du Forum -> La taverne des protecteurs -> tutoriaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellysferr

Masculin
Points d'honneurs: 65
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: T I Live In The Sky Répondre en citant

T I Live In The Sky > urlin.us/2ccol

play..pause..mute..unmute..Update..Required..To..play..the..media..you..will..need..to..either..update..your..browser..to..a..recent..version..or..update..your..Flash..pluginCharts[edit][repeat..chorus]..[Verse..3]..I..bet..you..niggas..think..Im..living..it..up..til..you..see..polices..laughing..as..they..pickin..me..up..Went..from..seeing..how..many..bitches..i..can..fit..in..the..truck..to..3..hots..and..a..cot..is..you..kidding..or..what..fuck..how..many..millions..I..got..nigga..so..what..if..Im..hot..when..I..got..prices..on..my..head..Feds..rushing..my..spot..a..million..haters..want..me..dead..forced..to..carry..a..gat..but..you's..a..seven..time..felon..wat..you..doing..with..dat..It's..a..catch..22..either..you..lose..or..lose..Thats..the..way..the..game..structured..for..real..niggas..to..suffer..and..I..aint..never..been..a..busta..always..stood..on..my..feet..like..a..man..prepared..to..take..what..ever..coming..for..me..a..pussy..nigga..or..polices..wit..a..warrant..for..me..Im..a.."G"..prepared..to..die..for..whats..important..to..me..Look..anybody..in..the..eye..who..say..he..want..it..wit..me..put..up..the..house..and..bet..the..odds..if..coming..from..me..OG's..say..I..need..to..learn..to..be..patient..you..telling..me..wit..these..seven..years..of..probation..pistol..charges..and..a..host..of..other..open..cases..if..niggas..only..knew..the..kind..of..time..I..was..facing..I..tried..to..keep..to..myself..but..sometimes..I..couldnt..take..it..got..4..kids..the..smiles..on..they..faces..mean..more..to..me..than..my..crown..and..my..braclet..take..that..away..from..me..and..my..life..is..butt..naked..[repeat..chorus]..[spoken..-..T.I.]..aye..man,..id..like..to..dedicate..this..song..to..my..cousin..toot,..alahondro..jamera..morgan..man,..i..miss..the..shit..out..you..my..nigga,..also..id..like..to..decicate..this..to..my..homeboy..jayrue,..jamar..hendrix..whats..happenin,..also..my..partna..bankhead,..????,..what..it..is..nigga,..psc..for..life..and..death,..and..my..lil..homeboy..poncho,..and..my..lil..homeboy..rico,..i..shed..tears..writin..this..song..homeboy,..thats..real..talk..manTip:...wait...a...moment...for...suggestions.LyricsPopular...lyricsNew...Lyrics...ChartzzUSA...ChartUK...ChartNetherlands...Chart...ftJamie...Foxx...-...Live...In...The...Sky...T.IFt...Jamie...Foxx...-...Live...In...The...Sky...It's...true...what...goes...around...comes...back...you...knoSubmit..Corrections..Cancel..from....his....album....KingMusic..video[edit]Jungle..Vibe..Search..Results..for..t..i..live..in..the..sky..Full..Album..Download..Download..as..Ringtone..+..Play..T.IJamie....Foxx....-....Live....In....The....Sky....T.Ifeat"Big...Shit...Poppin'...(Do...It)"..."You...Know...What...It...Is"..."Hurt"...Paper...Trail..."No...Matter...What"..."Whatever...You...Like"..."Swing...Ya...Rag"..."What...Up,...What's...Haapnin'"..."Swagga...like...Us"..."Ready...for...Whatever"..."Live...Your...Life"..."Dead...and...Gone"...Case...Closed..."Remember...Me"..."Hell...of...a...Life"...No...Mercy..."I'm...Back"..."Yeah...Ya...Know...(Takers)"..."Got...Your...Back"..."Get...Back...Up"..."That's...All...She...Wrote"...Trouble...Man:...Heavy...Is...the...Head..."Love...This...Life"..."Go...Get...It"..."Ball"..."Trap...Back...Jumpin"..."Sorry"...Paperwork..."About...the...Money"..."No...Mediocre"..."New...National...Anthem"..."Private...Show"...non-album...singles..."I'm...Flexin'"..."Memories...Back...Then"..."Wit'...Me"...Featured...singles..."Never...Scared"..."Round...Here"..."Soldier"..."3...Kings"..."Touch"..."Shoulder...Lean"..."My...Love"..."Pac's...Life"..."I'm...a...Flirt"..."We...Takin'...Over"..."Whatever...U...Like"..."5000...Ones"..."For...a...Minute"..."I'll...Be...Lovin'...U...Long...Time"..."Wish...You...Would"..."Just...Like...Me"..."Ain't...I"..."Day...Dreaming"..."Hello...Good...Morning"..."Winner"..."Bet...I"..."Make...Up...Bag"..."Fancy"..."9...Piece"..."F.A.M.E."..."Magic"..."Big...Beast"..."We...in...This...Bitch"..."Back...2...Life...(Live...It...Up)"..."2...Reasons"..."We...Still...in...This...Bitch"..."Blurred...Lines"..."I...Wish"..."Change...Your...Life"..."I...Can't...Describe...(The...Way...I...Feel)"..."Coke...Bottle"..."This...Girl"..."Get...Low"...Promotional...singles..."Front...Back"..."Sleazy...Remix...2.0:...Get...Sleazier"..."Ima...Boss...(Remix)"..."Pour...It...Up...(Remix)"...Other...songs..."Drive...Slow...(Remix)"..."Touchdown"..."Hi...Hater...(Remix)"..."Castle...Walls"..."Deuces...(Remix)"...Book:T.ISo..when..I..die..I..hope..I..love..in..the..skyHarris....K35.000+..Uploaders..4.000.000..Million..Songs..Growing..Community..Latest..Searches..meek..mill..ft..nicki..minaj..fabolous..french..montana..hell..of..a..night..gta..devotion..quintino..ne..yo..she..knows..ft..juicy..j..cher..lloyd..i..want..you..back..noaptea..tarziu..gollum..black..arrows..august..alsina..honest..remix..cheat..codes..kris..kross..amsterdam....sex..kendrick..lamar..eminem..don..t..hurt..me..HOME..DMCA..Terms..CONTACT...The...song...is...mainly...about...T.I.'s...deceased...family...members...and...friends...who...have...died...in...violence,...drugs,...and...even...tuberculosiswhy..can't..we..live..in..the..sky,..the..skyAll....my....folk....who....aint....survive....may....they....live....in....the....sky405..Not..Allowed.Other....versions[edit]The....alternate....version....does....not....also....include....the....third....verse"Live..in..the..Sky"..[Explicit..Version].."Drug..Related"..[Non..Album..Track..Explicit..Version]..-...Live...In...The...Sky...INSTRUMENTAL...httpvk.combeat...T.IWATCH...more...videos...8...More...Hilarious...Misheard...Lyrics...About...Food...You'll...never...hear...them...the...same...way...again...0.064...Integrate...the...suggestion...into...the...annotation,...keeping...the...contributor...guidelines...in...mindprint...correct...Terms...of...Use...Discuss....This....Song....Add....a....new....song....discussion.you...kno...Id...like...to...dedicate...this...song...to...anybody...who...done...ever...lost...somebody,...to...the...grave,...to...the...streets,...to...the...jail...celll,...I...done...been...in...situations...where...I...done...had...to...cope...with...all...three...you...kno...what...Im...saying,...I...feel...like...the...only...thing...I...ain't...done...yet...is...died...you...knoAdvisory..-..the..following..lyrics..contain..explicit..language:..What's..happenin'..man?..This..TIP,..you..know?..I'd..like..to..dedicate..this..song..to..Anybody..who..done..ever..lost..somebody..To..the..grave,..to..the..streets,..to..the..jail..cellI..done..been..in..situations..where..I..had..To..cope..with..all..three,..you..know..what..I'm..sayin'?..I..feel..like..the..only..thing..I..ain't..done..yet..is..died,..you..know?..But..it..ain't..how..I..live..while..I'm..here..It's..how..I..live..when..I..leave,..ya..dig?Life's..ups..and..downs..they..come..and..go..But..when..I..die,..I..hope..I..live..in..the..sky..All..my..folks..who..ain't..alive,..I..hope..they..live..in..the..sky..Pray..to..God..when..I..die,..that..I..live..in..the..skyIt's..true..what..goes..around,..comes..back..you..know..So..when..I..die..I..hope..I..live..in..the..sky..All..my..folks..who..ain't..survive,..may..they..live..in..the..sky..Tell..God,..I..wanna..fly,..let..me..live..in..the..skyMy..cousin..Toot..ain't..have..to..die,..right..in..front..of..his..son..and..his..wife..He..lost..his..life..struggling..over..a..gun..Give..a..damn..what..he..done,..that's..my..motherfuckin'..folk..And..I..love..that..nigga..to..death,..no..motherfuckin'..jokeI..can..feel..my..eyes..fillin',..the..Lord..is..my..witness..If..I..catch..'em,..I'ma..kill..'em,..I..made..it..my..business..Back..in..the..day,..you..stayed..in..my..business..Taught..me..I..ain't..have..to..incorporate..yay..in..my..businessCoincidentally,..that's..why..today..you..not..wit..me..My..cousin..died..over..some..yay,..and..I..miss..him..Plus..he..had..his..family..out,..let's..say..she..the..eye..witness..But..her..boyfriend..did..the..shootin',..judge..gave..her..life..sentenceI..heard..that,..now..I'm..dressed..up..in..all..black..Shot..up..the..whole..apartment's,..he..still..ain't..brought..back..The..best..friend..I..had..in..Jamel,..I..lost..that..Guess..ya..death..was..a..lesson..in..life,..it..taught..me..thatLife's..ups..and..downs..they..come..and..go..But..when..I..die,..I..hope..I..live..in..the..sky..All..my..folks..who..ain't..alive,..I..hope..they..live..in..the..sky..Pray..to..God..when..I..die,..that..I..live..in..the..skyIt's..true..what..goes..around,..comes..back..you..know..So..when..I..die..I..hope..I..live..in..the..sky..All..my..folks..who..ain't..survive,..may..they..live..in..the..sky..Tell..God,..I..wanna..fly,..and..let..me..live..in..the..skyNever..seen..a..nigga..go..to..jail..and..sleep..til..day..two..Well..that's..how..sick..I..was..when..Jayrue..Found..out..the..hard..way..that..was..powder..they..were..tootin'..Over-dosed..on..heroin,..died..at..22If..you..ain't..heard..about..your..daughter,..she..smile..just..like..you..So..cute,..even..resorts..to..violence..like..you..You..know..your..baby..momma..loose,..but..ha,..what..can..you..do..And..I..got..for..myself,..yuh,..it's..been..a..fewNow..everything..I..do..is..for..King,..Messiah,..Dazasha,..Demonte..Tell..the..Lord..they..all..I've..got,..so..please..don't..take..them..from..me..From..me..standin'..in..the..trap..wit..qerin..and..sir..kap..Laughin'..at..the..niggaz..who..serve..with..no..strapTell..them..niggaz,..man,..y'all..trippin'..with..no..maps..Get..robbed,..and..that's..the..part..of..my..pistol..ain't..no..help..Me,..you..and..the..crew..just..fell..out..over..dough..and..a..lil'..crack..Never..could..apologize..'cause..you..died,..that's..why..they..say..thatLife's..ups..and..downs..they..come..and..go..But..when..I..die,..I..hope..I..live..in..the..sky..All..my..folks..who..ain't..alive,..I..hope..they..live..in..the..sky..Pray..to..God..when..I..die,..that..I..live..in..the..skyIt's..true..what..goes..around,..comes..back..you..know..So..when..I..die..I..hope..I..live..in..the..sky..All..my..folks..who..ain't..survive,..may..they..live..in..the..sky..Tell..God,..I..wanna..fly,..and..let..me..live..in..the..skyI..bet..you..niggaz..think..I'm..livin'..it..up..'Til..you..see..polices..laughin'..as..they..pickin'..me..up..Went..from..seeing..how..many..bitches..I..can..fit..in..the..truck..To..three..hots..and..a..cot,..is..you..kiddin'..or..what?Fuck..how..many..millions..I..got,..nigga,..so..what..if..I'm..hot..When..I..got..prices..on..my..head,..Feds..rushin'..my..spot..A..million..haters..want..me..dead,..forced..to..carry..a..gat..But..you's..a..seven-time..felon,..what..you..doin'..wit..that?It's..a..Catch-22,..either..you..lose..or..you..lose..That's..the..way..the..game..structured,..for..real,..niggaz..to..suffer..And..I..ain't..neva..been..a..buster,..always..stood..on..my..feet..Like..a..man..prepared..to..take..whatever..coming..for..meA..pussy..nigga..or..polices..with..a..warrant..for..me..I'm..a..G,..prepared..to..die..for..what's..important..to..me..Look..anybody..in..the..eye..who..say..he..want..it..wit..me..Put..up..the..house..and..bet..the..odds..if..it's..comin'..from..meOG's..say..I..need..to..learn..to..be..patient..You..telling..me..with..these..seven..years..of..probation..Pistol..charges..and..a..host..of..other..open..cases..If..niggaz..only..knew..the..kind..of..time..I..was..facin'I..tried..to..keep..it..to..myself,..but..sometimes..I..couldn't..take..it..Got..four..kids,..the..smiles..on..they..faces..Mean..more..to..me..than..my..crown..and..my..bracelet..Take..that..away..from..me,..and..my..life..is..butt..nakedLife's..ups..and..downs..they..come..and..go..But..when..I..die,..I..hope..I..live..in..the..sky..All..my..folks..who..ain't..alive,..I..hope..they..live..in..the..sky..Pray..to..God..when..I..die,..that..I..live..in..the..skyIt's..true..what..goes..around,..comes..back..you..know..So..when..I..die..I..hope..I..live..in..the..sky..All..my..folks..who..ain't..survive,..may..they..live..in..the..sky..Tell..God,..I..wanna..fly,..and..let..me..live..in..the..skyAye..man,..I'd..like..to..dedicate..this..song..to..my..cousin..Toot..Alahondro..Jamera..Morgan..man,..I..miss..the..shit..out..of..you..my..nigga..Also..I'd..like..to..dedicate..this..to..my..homeboy..Jayrue..Jamar..Hendrix..what's..happenin'?..Also..my..partna..Bankhead,..[Incomprehensible]..What..it..is..nigga,..PSC..for..life..and..death..And..my..lil'..homeboy..Poncho,..and..my..lil'..homeboy..Rico..I..shed..tears..writin'..this..song..homeboy,..that's..real..talk..manAyee..I..wanna..live..in..the..sky,..sky,..sky..Hey..let..me..live..in..the..sky,..sky..Pray..to..God..that..I..live..in..the..sky,..sky,..skyI..want..to..live..in..the..sky..I..want..to..live..in..the..sky..I..want..to..live..in..the..sky..Why..can't..we..live..in..the..sky,..the..sky?..Songwriters..Mc..Masters,..Keith../..Harris,..Clifford..Joseph..Published..by..Lyrics....Sony/ATV..Music..Publishing..LLC,..Warner/Chappell..Music,..Inc.Jamie..Foxx)..-..Live..In..The..Sky..Download..+..Play..T.IActor..Forest..Whitaker..appears..in..the..video-..Live..In..The..Sky..T.IDisclaimer..-ContactWant..to..advertise..on..LyricZZ.com?..Send..us..a..message!All..Lyrics..Found..on..this..site..are..property..of..their..respective..owners..2016..-..Lyriczz.comfeat f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les protecteurs errants Index du Forum -> La taverne des protecteurs -> tutoriaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation